Thursday, November 27, 2008

The paper tower

This week's advisory, we're making a paper tower that see who's tower can hold in to the thing and not fall down. We only can use 4 papers, two 1 meter tape, and a scissor. But at last, our tower is disqualified because we can't hold on to the thing and the hole tower fall down.........
In this activity, I'm a community contributor because me and my team mates disgusts a very good plan to hold the tower and it tall. But at last.....because of the tape problem= =".....we don't have enough time to finish it so we're disqualified.....so next time we need to think of hole thing first and then to the thing.
Next, I'm a active learner. Because in this activity, I do the experiment, and then see is it good or bad, then I'll change it into the good 1.

No comments: